Guest Posting Opportunities
Hey guys….Are you also an arts and craft blogger? Great! Are you seeking guest post opportunities with another arts and craft blogger? Well you may be in luck – if you love crafting and your writing style is sharp, I will be willing to give you consideration. I’m kind of new at this myself, in this time my blog is almost 3 years old (as of May 2019) and I have had three guest posts which all came about by accidental opportunities so I do know that guest posting helps to build strong blogger bridges.
Ever so often I receive emails from people inquiring about guest post submissions, so I wanted to provide helpful info for those interested. Following is my list of important criteria I want to abide by:
- Your blogging niche is in any of the arts and craft niches (could be anything to do with painting, drawing, clay, sewing, scrapbooking, etc. This list is not exhaustive…just some of the major niches I can think of currently.)
- Would be open to being interviewed, or conduct an interview, about your favorite crafting hobby, what inspires you, etc.
- Have written and published online at least 3 articles in the arts and craft niches (could also include sites like HubPages, etc.) I would just need to see that you authored them.
- Guest post submission needs to be niche relevant
- No affiliate links on post submissions
- I will link out to your site and include your author bio at the top of the post.
- This opportunity will not involve monetary compensation.
If the above fits you, I’d love to hear from you! Please provide your details in the form below and I will get in touch with you at my earliest convenience t o follow up.
Thank You…Craft On!